Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day to the Best Mom!

I am so grateful for my mom and all the wonderful things she has done for me!
Where would we all be with out our moms?!

She is the one:
Who would pick me and my brothers up from school, always curious about how our day was.
Who calmed me down when there was blood gushing down my leg.
Who would tell me how my outfits looked, with her honest opinion.
Who was a great helper when it came time for school projects because she is so darn creative.
Who I sometime drove crazy because I made wrong choices but she still loved me. 

My mom is great









{not sure my dad was really wanting to smile like this, he is funny!!}

Happy Mothers Day to all you moms and soon to be moms! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...