Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

All The Time in The World?!

Yet again I am having another busy week!

I can’t understand why EVERYONE seems to think I have all the time in the world to do whatever!
I’m not even kidding every time I tell people how busy I am they always have to one up me!
{I think this is my new pet peeve!}
Or the other thing I get is “Oh you have a lot of time on your hands! You can do it!”
Most of the time I just roll my eyes and ignore their little comment!

That is why this Mexico trip is well needed!
I am going to have so much time on my hands I really don’t think I will know what to do with it!
I will be able to:
read a book,
work on my crafts,
get my tan on,
play on the beach,
enjoy the company of family,
and oh so much more!

Don't these pictures make you want to RUN to the beach?!
 {the hubs and BIL!}




I’m so ready to relax! Aren’t you?!
 Where are you going or where have you gone on vacation?! 
I want to hear about it!

----------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget about the TWO GIVEAWAYS going on!
One here and one at Sassy Sites!




----------------------------------------------------------------

I know you will all be disappointed but this week Friends Day Wednesday is cancelled for this week.
Tune in next week for a super awesome new friend!!

Oh and tomorrow for some FUN BEACH PICTURES!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...