Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Married Couples Have More Fun!

I'm sure a lot of you married gals can relate to this!

A couple months ago my husband and I were sitting around asking the typical question
"What do you want to do tonight?"
The respond is always
"I don't know, what do you want to do?"
{Which reminds me of the scene from 'The Jungle Book" with the vultures.}

After we got married we soon caught on that we no longer had friends for a few reasons:
One, they were single people who didn't want to hang out with married folk.
Two, they were married but they just got married and wanted to just hang out with each other.
or
Three, they were married but our schedules never worked out and they live on the other side of the valley.

{So these are our predicaments}

Last weekend Brand had a GREAT idea!
He works part time at a country club and thought it would be fun to drive the golf carts around and pick up the pins!

Boy was he right!! 
So right that we have done this for TWO Saturdays straight!!
I know you think we are lame but we are NOT! (:

We had so much fun that we even drug Brand's sister along!!

 This was yesterday.  
 This was last week.

And this is the beautiful golf course!

Oh and last night I finally went shopping and got some super cute clothes!!
{I think I'm in style now!!}
I'll do that post next!!! (:
Later Days!

2 comments:

Lolly Jane said...

try thinking of new things to do after 9 yrs of marrige & 4 kids later! (:

cute blog, found ya on girl creative's hop. have a fun sunday!

(: kelli & kristi
Lolly Jane boutique

patience said...

oh my god, anytime ANYONE (including myself) says " i don't know, what do you wanna do?" i also think of the vultures from the jungle book. SO funny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...