Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Desert Photo Shoot!

For this lovely photo shoot my SILS we very nice and willing to be my beautiful models! 
{THANKS GIRLS!}

They all look beautiful and have done some good for my product! 

Another big thanks to my hubs and BIL for helping with photography!!

You all rock and of course I couldn't have done this without you!!!


Modeling Crochet Irish Roses {$5 each}


Modeling Pom Pom Headbands {$6 each}

 Peppermint Pom Pom Headband
 Be Mine Pom Pom Headband
 Mustard Pom Pom Headband
 Cream Pom Pom Headband
 Denim Pom Pom Headband 
{I peaked my head in for a shot or two}
 Light Yellow Irish Rose {Large}
 Red Irish Rose {Large}
 Blue Irish Rose 
 Turquoise Irish Rose {Large}
 Grey Irish Rose 

and My SUPER cure niece modeling the Peppermint Pom Pom.

So chic girls!! You all look great and thanks so much!!!

Questions?! Comments?! Concerns?!

Give me a holler by leaving me a comment or sending me an emails!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...