Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Link Party With LMM! The Pom Pom Necklace!

I found this super cute tutorial for a Pom Pom Necklace at Little Miss Momma and wanted to show off the one I made!!


Here is where you NEED to go to see her tutorial and make one of your own!
And here is how I made mine!


Supplies you need;
Fabric Scissors
Chain  
Your favorite color fabric
Felt
Hot Glue Gun

First you will need to cut out your circles. 
You will need 5 Felt circles and 
7 fabric circles for every felt circle you have
total:  35

Second you will need to take your fabric and scrunch it.
Soon you will have a full Pom Pom.
{For the necklace I made 5}
Then take your necklace and hot glue the ends of the chain to the two end flowers.

And here you have it!!
I love it!


Little Miss Momma is so smart! She also has another tutorial at the same link! I think I'm going to make that one too!!
The headband pom pom tutorial.
The Anthropologie Inspired Necklace.

Have Fun!

4 comments:

Lia B said...

Love the colors you used on your necklace. Found you through LMM.

Jenna said...

I found your blog from Vintage Wannabee's slumber party linky party and am your newest follower! I too check my blog, alot, hoping that people read it. I too LOVE chocolate lava cake. And I too LOVE Anne of Green Gables! :)

Alyssa said...

Jenna! That's awesome! We have a lot in common!!! Thanks for following! and Good Luck in the Give Away!!

Kelsie Lynn said...

Was looking through your old posts and I am in love with this necklace! You should sell them on your etsy shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...