Sunday, October 9, 2011

What I Wore

This weekend in Arizona was very nice!
The weather cooled down and I ACTUALLY drove to work with my heater on!
It was such nice weather but the forecast shows it's not here to stay for the rest of the week.
But, let's enjoy it while it lasts!

This weekend was pretty busy and we seemed to be going non stop!
Pretty glad it's Sunday and that I have tomorrow off! SWEET!

I have found my recent pictures to be very silly.
I don't know how to pose because I feel like I do the same pose every time.
Obviously this whole modeling thing isn't for me!
Also, I've noticed I do my hair the same way every time, I think I'm afraid to get out of the box.

Shirt: Vera Wang ($2.90), Undershirt: AE (Gifted) Watch: Fossile (Gifted) Skinnies: Kohls ($12) Shoes: Famous (Gifted)
Total OP: $15





 Confession; I was talking in this picture but I needed another picture on here! 
Oh, and do you like our neighbors tomato plant?! (:

Have an awesome weekend!

Linking up:
pleated poppy

Momma Go Round

7 comments:

Jill said...

Wow! Vera Wang for under $3? Not bad at all! Perfectly chic casual outfit.

I host a weekly link up with @BonBonRoseGirls & @Momtrends on Monday. Come join us! This week we're giving away a professional-grade ceramic flat iron:

http://www.glamamom.com/2011/10/mode-monday-twirling-weather.html

Nicky said...

You look super cute... and you're definitely a smart shopper! great style. ;-)

sarah@totalbassetcase.com said...

Love your deals at Kohls...sometimes they have the best clearance! Cute!

Ania said...

the top is so cute. love it.

Nicole Feliciano said...

You scored a find with that top. I'm finally checking out all the Monday Mingle submissions this week. Thanks so much for joining in the fun. We hope to see you every week.

candy's clothes closet said...

we r a match made in heaven:) Vera Wang, Kohls and I. I LOVE The Vera Wang line:)

Kristin said...

Adorable look! And your hair looks gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...