Monday, October 3, 2011

What I Wore {A New Little Something}

How was your weekend?
Mine was pretty good! 
I thought I was going to get to relax but that flew right out the door
when I decided to organize (:
So it was a pretty productive weekend, which is ALWAYS good!
We did however go see HP 7.5 again, I really can't wait till it comes out on DVD!
We watched General Conference and I finished a new cowl! 
I will be putting it up on ETSY a little bit later!

My what I wore doesn't show my whole outfit.
That's okay though because I'll just tell you that my jeans are really cute!



Shirt: Gifted, Jeans; Kohls, Shoes: Famous, Cowl: Moda Chic






Linking up:
pleated poppy

Momma Go Round

4 comments:

Amy said...

The cowl came out really nice! I really need to make one. It's on my never ending to-do list so who knows when I'll be able to get to it.

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Love the green moda! Very cute!

Michele said...

Beautiful cowl/scarf. Looks great and it's such a pretty color.

Natassia @ Nat's Knapsack said...

What a beautiful cowl! I so want to learn to make one!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...