Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I Wore

Today was a great day!


Do you ever have those days that are meant for the books!?
You know when you laughed so hard your abs hurt and you really couldn't stop laughing. Even when it was over and you were by your self, you would think about it and giggle to your self?!
YEAH!
I love those days!
Or when everyone who walks by you gives you the biggest smile and gives you the best compliments?!
YEAH!!!

Guys, I'm lovin' it!
I love what I am doing and I love the people I work with! They are amazing!

So,
Labor Day weekend, house/dog sitting, I went to Kohl's and shopped the clearance!
Ladies, let me tell you this, YOU NEED TO SHOP THE CLEARANCE SECTION!!!
Love, Love, Love!
I got this Vera Wang Top for $7.20!!! Hello!! and These super cute skinnies for $8.99!! Hello again!

Take a look and see my great finds!

Sorry the pictures are so grainy, they were taken just as the sun was going down but I just HAD to get them taken!!
 Shirt: Vera Wang, Kohl's, Jeans: Kohl's, Shoes: Reef, Cardi: Ann Taylor, Bracelet: gift

 getting a hair cut this weekend, my hair is sooooo long!





Linking up:
pleated poppy

Momma Go Round

2 comments:

the pleated poppy said...

you are adorable and i love your long hair - jealous! thanks for linking up!

Jodi Lebrun said...

Such a cute series of shots! Visiting from FTLOB. I also fave'd your Etsy shop..I'm Jodi of Creative Life Designs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...