Sunday, September 25, 2011

What I Wore {In The Heat}

Well, here in Arizona it is suppose to cool off sometime soon.
I cannot wait for that nice weather to come our way!
I have noticed recently that the mornings and nights are cooling off a lot and it's nice to be able to drive to work with the windows rolled down!
This week on the docket I have more couponing to do!
I'm completely serious about this whole thing and you ladies don't know what you are missing!
{But I will have a post about that later!}
Some Kohls cash to use! 
Letters to read,
Products to finish making
Did I mention I have work too?!
Yes, still love working there and loving all the friend ships I have made!!
I feel so mature! (:

If you need a positive upbeat to your life I recommend listening to this song:


HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE!

 Shirt: Down East Jeans: Kohls, Watch: Fossil Necklace: HLJ Shoes: Famous

 Long hair!

Linking up:
pleated poppy

Momma Go Round

1 comment:

Nicole Feliciano said...

Love the top and the setting. I hope you'll take your fab style on over to Momtrends, we co-host a fashion party called Monday Mingle every week--fashion, fun and giveaways!

http://www.momtrends.com/2011/09/monday-mingle/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...