Saturday, August 20, 2011

What I Wore

Hello Weekend!
I love the weekend and I especially love 3 DAY WEEKENDS!
I'd say I had a pretty eventful week!
It was extremely positive and I had so many laughs!
I LOVE my new job!
It screams professionalism, happy people and a great work environment!
I really enjoy the people and just being there!
This week I have found a new love for books!
Yes, I have never been a book lover but this week I have become one.
I finished reading 'The Giver' (yes, it's a 6th grade reading level) and I really liked it!
As soon as I finished I wanted to go out and buy more books!
So the Borders down the street is closing and so I bought 2 books!
I'm very excited to read them!

How was your week?
Ready for the weekend?
Here is a super cute blouse that I picked up from Marshals last week! I love it!



 Shirt: Marshalls, Necklace&Skinnies: Macy's, Shoes: Kohls, Watch: Fossil, Glasses: 99 Cent Store





See this little guy? 
I MADE him! 
Isn't he so cute?! 
He will soon be arriving in my Etsy shop along with  some of his friends!
Have a great weekend!

Linking up:

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness Alyssa! I need that little guy and all of his friends! I can't wait to see them in your shop! And, as always, you look lovely! :)

The Tootsie Wootsie said...

Really cute! love that top!

www.thetootsiewootsie.com

Linda Z said...

You look lovely in lavender. And I love your little giraffe... I'm gonna have to check out your shop! :)

Cait said...

Love your top, and the giraffe is so cute! Can't believe you made him, you are so talented :)

Life as Leah said...

I think this outfit is amazing! Your hair looks gorgeous as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...