Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What I Wore

This week has been a joke!
So many crazies that I have had to deal with thankfully the week is almost over!
I can't wait for a break! (:
Lets just say it has been a pony tail week!
Which means I'm too tired and lazy to 'do' my hair!
How is your week going?!
I hope really good!
I love hearing about everyone's weeks! It makes me happy!
Especially when you have a great week!

So for this outfit post I seriously didn't know what to wear! I was sitting in my closet for a good 10 minutes trying to figure it all out! I think it turned out pretty good! What do you think?! And I am wearing my glasses! I never wear them unless I am crafting or reading! I get dizzy when I walk with them on! And do you like my necklace?! The hubs got it for me for my b-day!!

{Oh my goodness, on a random note, did you hear about the lady who had her baby in the toilet?! Serious!
It was on yahoo the other day and I was so surprised! She said she didn't even know she was prego! Crazy!
I couldn't believe it till I watched the video! Sometimes I wonder!}



Cardi: Target
Checker Shirt: Tjmaxx
Undershirt: Down East
Necklace: Armani
Jeans: Buckle
Sandals: DSW
Watch: Fossil





pleated poppy

Momma Go Round

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Great pictures. The best part of your outfit is definitely the checkered shirt! I have two of those...I would love more but I think that would be borderline obsessive. ;0)
I have heard of similar pregnancy-baby-toilet situations. Very disturbing.

Denise said...

i love the checkered top too!

it's been a ponytail and hat month for me... i'm okay with that.

Amy said...

You look so cute in your glasses! We all have plenty of those pony tail days.

Linda Z said...

You look super cute! And yes, it's crazy when people don't know they are preggo!!!

april@gingerbread said...

you are tooo cute! I love that cardigan...its so bright and happy...
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...