Monday, August 29, 2011

What I Wore

I am a little late on my WIW post and in fact I haven't been on blogger for a while.
Busy with work, family time and a little bit of crafting.
Once again, last week work was great!
Got to talk to new people and learned lots of new things!
How was your week last week?
One thing is for sure, you know it's hot in Arizona when your husband wants to go into one of the stores, only reason he wanted to go in.... the store was blasting cold air and it felt really good!!

Any plans for Labor Day weekend?
BBQ's, pool parties, relaxing,

This WIW post was very last minute and as you can see the pictures were taken as the sun was going down in a near by park. Some of the pictures are kind of cool because you can tell what was moving when the picture was being taken.


cardi: TjMaxx, Shirt: Gifted, Jeans: Buckle, Shoes: Famous, Necklace: Caymen Islands  

 Eyes moving
Shaking head

 Car driving by in the back

Linking up:

1 comment:

Mindie Hilton said...

Love your outfit, every item is my stlye.
This is only my third week linking up at WIWW.

I currently have a fun anything goes linky at my blog that runs Friday through Monday each week. I just announced a new monthly “desperate 4 date night” linky and would love for you to join in on the fun. Here is the link explaing more.

http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/08/welcome-to-new-desperate-4-date-night.html

Thanks for you time and hope to see you soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...