Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What I Wore {Liberated Edition}

Hello my lovely friends!
Welcome back to WIW.
Love how fast the weeks are going by! It is so crazy!
So many good things have happened to me lately!
I'm loving life and feel so positive about many things going on right now!
This week has been good! I took another little vacation and then its back to work for me!
Don't you just love vacations?! I really do!
They give you some time to adjust and relax!
Let me just say so far it has been great!
I'm getting things done but still have lots more to do! (:
I'm really excited because I get to talk to my bro!
I have been missing him so much lately!
For those of you who don't know LDS Missionaries get to talk to their families 2 times a year (on the phone) Mothers Day and Christmas. This call is a little different because he gets to head down to the DR and has time between flights to call us!
So you could say I am excited! (:


Shirt: Target, Necklace & Belt: Down East,  Pants: Macy's, Shoes: TjMaxx Headband: ModaChicBoutique




I didn't want to do the jump picture but he insisted! I'm not even off the ground! (:

Linking up:

5 comments:

Amy said...

You look cute as usual! You look great with the necklace!! Did you make your headband? I really need to make some to wear.

Sweet Tweet Creations said...

I love your headband.
I am actually having a super cute hair accessory giveaway now at my blog. make sure to enter for your chance to win.
http://sweettweetcreations.blogspot.com

Karri said...

I love the headband!!!!! And you look cute. Its amazing what a headband, some sunnies, and necklaces will do to dress up jeans and a shirt!

april@gingerbread said...

awwww i love those skinny jean...you look so happy and cute!

Sarah E. said...

Those shoes are AWESOME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...