Monday, July 11, 2011

What I Wore In the Ditch

Another week gone by and another WIW to post!
I love how fast these weeks are going for different reasons.
One letters come sooner
Two my days off with the Hubs come sooner
Three fast forwarding through all the angry people I talk to
Four August comes sooner

Yesterday it kind of rained in Arizona, yes, kind of. So this creak, yes, this is called "Skunk Creak" and boy do I know why!! But, here is my lovely outfit! I'm loving the whole crochet styled look! Why? Because I love to crochet!!


Shirt: Hollister '05
Shorts: Kohls '08
Shoes: Kohls '06
Belt: Forever 21 '11
Cardi: Tjmaxx '11
Glasses: 99 cent store '09
Bracelet: Me '11
Necklace: Spanish CTR ring. 



There were so many cute little bunnies down here! 







My model photographer! Doesn't he look great?! I'll say so!

Linking up:

Momma Go Round

Making
pleated poppy

-------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget about the GIVEAWAY!!
You could win this...




7 comments:

Cerrisse said...

Love the outfit! so cute even for a ditch lol. Love your blog :)

Brit @ JandMs Eye Candy said...

Adorable outfit, I love the belt. Have a great week, or half of a week anyways ;)
Britney
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

Lisa Anderson said...

Cute! I like how you used clothing from many different places to create your outfit.

Karri said...

love the outfit and the scenery!

Sharde said...

you look great! and im jealous that you're seeing bunnies. my man saw foxes the other day. im just jealous of everyones wildlife experiences!!


the style projects

Amy said...

I have a similar crochet top to yours I haven't worn yet. I love how it looks with the belt, I think I'll try wearing mine with a belt too. Thanks for inspiration!

Jamie said...

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute bunny, cute outfit! :0) I love crochet too. It's so addicting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...